Monday, May 17, 2010

Seyart


For awhile now I've had this necklace that was given to me by someone I loved at a very pivotal time in my life. We really meant a lot to each other, falling fast and eventually falling hard. The one thing that always holds a positive memory of our time together is this necklace and it serves as much more than a token of his love.
It was acquired during a trip to Spain and the message reads, be positive. I'll never know the reasoning behind the exact gift, but I believe his intentions to be genuine, pure and something I'll never truly understand. This moment epically foreshadowed the beginning stages of markers being set in place, walking me through my battles safely. Life has a funny way of working out and this is just one of those interesting reminders of how someone can see the through the veil without you being able to see back.
Here is something I wrote to capture the essence of what this pendant stands for:

be positive.
believe.
be the one.



No comments:

Post a Comment